Founder or Ariatu PR, Ronke Lawal is hosting a seminar to help you build your personal brand on June 28th at the AFFORD Business Club in Shoreditch, London from 10pm to 2pm.
In this high impact seminar Ronke will be providing strategic insight into how individuals can boost their personal brands. This is ideal for business owners, entrepreneurs or professionals who want to raise their corporate visibility and business credibility. Delegates will learn how to make more of an impact within their sectors both online via social media and offline at networking events or through public speaking opportunities. She will also show delegates how to use PR tactics to raise their personal brands effectively, develop effective relationships and build a community of personal brand ambassadors who will champion them throughout their career or business journeys.
- The Power of A Personal brand – how having a strong personal brand can make an impact on your overall marketing strategy and open up new opportunities in your business or career journey.
- Using PR to enhance your profile – Using public relations strategies to enhance your public profile.
- Identifying your values & Knowing your purpose – Understanding what your brand is and how you can maintain your integrity and authenticity.
- Social Media strategy – How to use social media platforms to raise your visibility.
- Public Speaking Tips – Advice and guidance on becoming a more confident public speaker.
- Measuring Success – Assessing Long term goals and celebrating success.
The UK's leading online beauty destination for women of colour, brownbeautytalk are hosting an intimate Makeup Masterclass with Florence Adepoju, the founder of MDMflow. Taking place on June 21st at the Hunter Collective, guests will be introduced to the MDMflow brand, Florence's start-up journey and her future plans.
The evening will be divided into two sessions; a foundation session and a makeover. Guests will be able to collaborate with Florence to create the perfect foundation by swatch-ing sample MDMflow foundations. Florence has been working hard developing a foundation range for all skin tones, so sharing your experience on shopping for foundations and what you would like to see on the market will be immensely useful.
This will then be followed by a makeover where Florence will demonstrate how to use her fabulous products.